Saturday 9 July 2016

Attention

That's the motivation of an artist - to seek attention of some kind.

 James Taylor

Attention
oil on box canvas
20cmx 20cm
This quote is so true of how I feel, its nice when it does happen, especially when it comes as a surprise. I was contacted by a fashion company last week, they want to collaborate with me to use my paintings as prints on their clothes, scarves and accessories. As I am already committed to working with someone else I won't be taking up the offer, but its flattering none the less.

I've been absent these last ten days which were meant to be holidays from work and therefore painting days, but as it so often happens plans don't work out, we all ended up with flu. Today I felt well enough to pick up my brushes again.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill, and glad you're on the mend, poor you :0( What a great compliment and boost, that's fantastic. Well done and well deserved! Is there no way you can work a way to do it?! Love the glass and water.

    ReplyDelete